First Season Finale Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

First Season Finale Discussion

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I think we're approaching that time to begin discussing what exactly we want going on for the last episode of the first season for this RPG. I feel that the Side Saga episode is beginning to calm down now (with all of the new OC's introduced, etc.), although I'm aware some things still want to be discussed among characters and all that jazz, so it will remain open for a while longer after the next episode begins.

So, what are the main things that need to happen? My thoughts are:

• The Vok make contact again with their giant, nutty green dome thing. It doesn't matter if we stick to the show or not, so it doesn't have to necessarily be Airazor and Rattrap who discover it first, but it should probably be Maximals who do and would then contact OP about it to get his monkey butt over there. Optimus will be the one the Vok will want to speak to for obvious reasons.

• Megatron should still obtain the alien gold disk, so a Predacon needs to find it and retrieve it for him since he is a lazy t-rex. :wink:

• Truce or no truce between the factions? What do you guys think since we'll be skipping the episode that started that?

• Tarantulas and Blackarachnia (or other Predacon scientists) invade the Axalon and create a stasis pod functional for flying to the moon/weapon that will lead to Primal's death.

• Primal is terminated, saving the planet, his Maximals and the Predacons. Transwarp wave is created and sweeps the planet, detonating most of the raw energon deposits, rocking the planet, and possibly killing Terrorsaur and Scorponok. ...Can't remember what was decided on their fates.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? Suggestions? Anything significant that I missed? Let 'em rip!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

:shock: So much to happen before the end, building up that suspense!

:P Just wanted to add the little drama there but there really are a lot to look forward to in this up coming episode. If my memory is correct I remember the Maximals had a few prisoners in the brig which were Tarantulas and Inferno, and this case Nemesis, what if the Predacons did the same and took a few prisoners? It could make things a little interesting, or perhaps we could do the truce like in the show and have some light hearted and humorous fights (Such as Rattrap giving Waspinator a noogie). Some comic relief before more serious stuff happens might be a good change from the looks of things.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hmm.. I need to give this a little thought. Looking forward to Primal's talk with Nem for one, unless you plan to add that to this current ep.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Wow....that's a lot to happen in one episode...

The truce happens in "Before the Storm" which is the same episode where Inferno finds the alien disk.

It doesn't matter to me about the truce, but this occurred to me while watching the last three episodes of season one (yesterday... :P ): Perhaps this is thinking too far ahead, but, if we don't do the truce thing then the Maximals have no reason to be suspicious about what the Predacons are up to. If they aren't suspicious about Megatron's plans, then they wouldn't send in Tigatron to hack into the Pred's computers and find out about the alien golden disk. If they never find out about the golden disk, then Dinobot has no reason to go back and steal the two golden disks in season two and then would have no reason to betray the Maximals later.....which I guess doesn't really matter in the long run because he ends up going back to the Maximals after all that anyway....I guess it just depends on how important you think that is to Dinobot's character development.....

If you think Dinobot's betrayal is really really important and is something we want to do in season two, then we either have to do the truce thing or we have to figure out a different way for Dinobot to find out about the other golden disk....or have him betray the Maximals without stealing the golden disk....but Rhinox and Dinobot come to some pretty important conclusions in season two because of the golden disks that Dinobot stole.....

It seems like a lot of story line kind of depends on the Maximals knowing about the golden disk which happened because they were suspicious about the truce, but it's not like we can't rewrite things. We do have a ton of OC's to play with and write into the story line....maybe one of the OC's can discover that the preds have the alien disk.....someone who gets taken prisoner and escapes or something.....or someone who gets into the pred base somehow for some other reason....

But like WildFire said....the truce idea might be fun to play with... :wink:

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Well seeing how Saber-Fang is going to go AWOL in episode five. Primal could send some one to go find her and try to bring her back to the Maximals, but I plan for her to come back to the Maxis in season two after Optimus is brought back from the dead.

As for Sonar, he's starting to lose it... so we'll have to see what he has planned. Knowing him it's nothing good.

Hey, when Optimus is trapped by the Vok can you have Unicorn’s head mention the Beast?
the Maximals had a few prisoners in the brig which were Tarantulas and Inferno.
I'm sure Sonar wouldn't mind being held prisoner by the Maximals, it will give himself some thing to do. Lol.

I'm all for the truce idea!!
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Wait, Saber's taking off again? How many times is that now? Either way, I'm sure Icebreaker would probably snatch her up and take her home in no time. NK pulled it off within a few posts last time so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same again. As for the Maximal/Predacon interactions, I'd say let's get rid of some of the madness and sadness and have a slap-stickity fun times with the "truce". Tigatron's role as a spy should probably be played out. I agree with OOP that the Primal's second encounter with the Vok (as well as Airazor's) needs to be done.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Blackrosefencer wrote:Wow....that's a lot to happen in one episode...

The truce happens in "Before the Storm" which is the same episode where Inferno finds the alien disk.

It doesn't matter to me about the truce, but this occurred to me while watching the last three episodes of season one (yesterday... :P ): Perhaps this is thinking too far ahead, but, if we don't do the truce thing then the Maximals have no reason to be suspicious about what the Predacons are up to. If they aren't suspicious about Megatron's plans, then they wouldn't send in Tigatron to hack into the Pred's computers and find out about the alien golden disk. If they never find out about the golden disk, then Dinobot has no reason to go back and steal the two golden disks in season two and then would have no reason to betray the Maximals later.....which I guess doesn't really matter in the long run because he ends up going back to the Maximals after all that anyway....I guess it just depends on how important you think that is to Dinobot's character development.....

If you think Dinobot's betrayal is really really important and is something we want to do in season two, then we either have to do the truce thing or we have to figure out a different way for Dinobot to find out about the other golden disk....or have him betray the Maximals without stealing the golden disk....but Rhinox and Dinobot come to some pretty important conclusions in season two because of the golden disks that Dinobot stole.....

It seems like a lot of story line kind of depends on the Maximals knowing about the golden disk which happened because they were suspicious about the truce, but it's not like we can't rewrite things. We do have a ton of OC's to play with and write into the story line....maybe one of the OC's can discover that the preds have the alien disk.....someone who gets taken prisoner and escapes or something.....or someone who gets into the pred base somehow for some other reason....

But like WildFire said....the truce idea might be fun to play with... :wink:

Wow, I never thought of it that way. :shock: :lol:

It would be interesting to see how Dinobot's betrayal plays out. :wink:

Planning something for Whitegrazer in Season two so that's all covered. Something that will surprise you guys. :wink: Had a long time to plan this and will be give some hints. I already gave one, a small one. :P

I don't know yet her role in the season finale. If we don't do the truce and Predacons take prisoners, I might have her be one. If we do the truce and like Alak suggestion, some slapstick fun, I will figure something out there as well. :lol:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

So, Arachnitron....is she good where she is? Or does she throw off the balance between the two teams?

Although, I'm thinking it's more fun for the Predacons if she hangs with the Maximals...I mean, then they can do what they do best...hunt, track, abduct, manipulate, etc. :wink:

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Alak wrote:Wait, Saber's taking off again? How many times is that now? Either way, I'm sure Icebreaker would probably snatch her up and take her home in no time. NK pulled it off within a few posts last time so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same again.

While Icebreaker could, I'm sure Saber will figure something out to keep the Jack of all trades off her tail. If not.. Um.. Well Aurora does need flying/kiting lessons. :P
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

If my memory is correct I remember the Maximals had a few prisoners in the brig which were Tarantulas and Inferno, and this case Nemesis, what if the Predacons did the same and took a few prisoners?
That is an interesting idea, Wildfire. I like it. It will be sad, however, that those few imprisoned won't get to say bye to Optimus. :(
Looking forward to Primal's talk with Nem for one, unless you plan to add that to this current ep.
I was planning on doing that in the current episode, Phoenix; probably the last big thing for OP to get done after he speaks with Ironclaw. And Whitegrazer still needs to speak with Optimus but I don't know when una wants to do that now.
Wow....that's a lot to happen in one episode...
It is, Blackrosefencer, but some of it will be done at the same time something else is going on. If the episode gets too long, we can always break it into two like the show. No worries.
It doesn't matter to me about the truce, but this occurred to me while watching the last three episodes of season one (yesterday... ): Perhaps this is thinking too far ahead, but, if we don't do the truce thing then the Maximals have no reason to be suspicious about what the Predacons are up to. If they aren't suspicious about Megatron's plans, then they wouldn't send in Tigatron to hack into the Pred's computers and find out about the alien golden disk. If they never find out about the golden disk, then Dinobot has no reason to go back and steal the two golden disks in season two and then would have no reason to betray the Maximals later.....which I guess doesn't really matter in the long run because he ends up going back to the Maximals after all that anyway....I guess it just depends on how important you think that is to Dinobot's character development.....
:lol: This is true! I really need to have myself a BW marathon to remember all this stuff. XD
I agree. And I do think Dinobot's betrayal is significant for the Maximals, as well as himself. I love how everything ties in together; best written TFs series EVER! :wink:
It seems like a lot of story line kind of depends on the Maximals knowing about the golden disk which happened because they were suspicious about the truce, but it's not like we can't rewrite things. We do have a ton of OC's to play with and write into the story line....maybe one of the OC's can discover that the preds have the alien disk.....someone who gets taken prisoner and escapes or something.....or someone who gets into the pred base somehow for some other reason.... But like WildFire said....the truce idea might be fun to play with...
Yes, we can rewrite anything we want. I just mentioned the most significant parts that shouldn't be tampered with too much. Things that NEED to happen (for reasons you've explained, Blackrosefencer), but whoever is involved with some of those can be completely different from the show because we have so many OC's now to play around with.
Well seeing how Saber-Fang is going to go AWOL in episode five. Primal could send some one to go find her and try to bring her back to the Maximals, but I plan for her to come back to the Maxis in season two after Optimus is brought back from the dead.
Awe. Primal will be so disappointed, not ot mention worried about her when the planet's about to explode. Shame on Saber! :wink:
Hey, when Optimus is trapped by the Vok can you have Unicorn’s head mention the Beast?
Maybe? You'll have to give me some significance to mentioning it because by that point, the Vok are only interested in destroying the planet. What will the Beast have to do with anything beyond that? Just let me know, N-H, otherwise I have no idea what to have them say about it. Okay? :D
As for the Maximal/Predacon interactions, I'd say let's get rid of some of the madness and sadness and have a slap-stickity fun times with the "truce". Tigatron's role as a spy should probably be played out.
Wow. Everyone seems to be all for the truce. Cool. :D And I suppose I'll have a lot more to write about with Tigatron in that episode. XD
I agree with OOP that the Primal's second encounter with the Vok (as well as Airazor's) needs to be done.
Yep yep. The way I see it, they torture (or scan) Airazor to find out that she isn't "the speciman" they scanned before, so they won't speak to anyone unless it's Optimus. And perhaps zapping Airazor has something to do with her and Tigatron's abduction later in Season Two, but WorpeX and I plan on keeping the characters in the game, so that won't really matter.
It would be interesting to see how Dinobot's betrayal plays out.
Agreed! But Optimus will welcome him back with open arms. Awwwe. :wink:
I don't know yet her role in the season finale. If we don't do the truce and Predacons take prisoners, I might have her be one. If we do the truce and like Alak suggestion, some slapstick fun, I will figure something out there as well.
Noooo! Whitegrazer can't leave OP's side before he's about to be blown up! :( There must be a hug in there somewhere. :wink:
So, Arachnitron....is she good where she is? Or does she throw off the balance between the two teams? Although, I'm thinking it's more fun for the Predacons if she hangs with the Maximals...I mean, then they can do what they do best...hunt, track, abduct, manipulate, etc.
I think she's good where she is. Nemesis seems to be the Pred most interested in her (of course, she's like the ONLY Pred that knows about her right now). Whatever Phoenix's plans are for Nemesis' escape, perhaps she can try to "kidnap" Arachnitron as well and "extract" (so to speak) her Predacon side. :wink: Bum, bum, bum!

So, everyone is up for the truce? We might as well start the episode off with that and then gradually progress into the suspense and chaos.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Whitegrazer will get a hug? :shock:

To heck with what I said, she is staying put!!!!

:lol:

Also, to the fact, Whitegrazer has to talk with Optimus but since she is in the CR chamber...wait...I got two ideas for that. One is showing more of Whitegrazer's little abilities or just having them talk at the beginning of the next episode. Either way works with me unless something happens...again. :lol: It's always something.
Yep yep. The way I see it, they torture (or scan) Airazor to find out that she isn't "the speciman" they scanned before, so they won't speak to anyone unless it's Optimus. And perhaps zapping Airazor has something to do with her and Tigatron's abduction later in Season Two, but WorpeX and I plan on keeping the characters in the game, so that won't really matter.
The aliens are a very mean bunch. They either talk and zap you or just zap you. :lol:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

una wrote:Also, to the fact, Whitegrazer has to talk with Optimus but since she is in the CR chamber...wait...I got two ideas for that. One is showing more of Whitegrazer's little abilities or just having them talk at the beginning of the next episode. Either way works with me unless something happens...again. :lol: It's always something.
You could do what Dinobot and Optimus did in the episode where Tigatron's stasis pod landed. Remember when Dinobot accessed Optimus' core consciousness while he was in the CR chamber and it showed up on the computer screen (so to speak)? OP was in the CR chamebr, but he and Dinobot held a conversation together and used a laser pulse to contact the stasis pod and initiate the scanners.
OOP wrote: This is true! I really need to have myself a BW marathon to remember all this stuff. XD
I am currently undergoing a BW marathon of sorts....I started at episode one...so far I made it to "Other Voices" in season two. I let my bunny out of her cage every night for a few horus to roam around and I watch a bunch of episodes then. Sometimes Caramel (that's my bunny's name) watches TV with me....but lately, the colors flashing on the screen have been spooking her (at least, I think it's the colors on the screen spooking her and not something that only she can see...like spooks :shock: ).
I agree. And I do think Dinobot's betrayal is significant for the Maximals, as well as himself. I love how everything ties in together; best written TFs series EVER!
Yeah, I LOVE this show! I have trouble believing it was designed for kids. It's filled with a lot of complex emotions that I feel like kids wouldn't relate with....and a lot of things are so subtle that I didn't even pick up on them until watchng the show as an adult....not to mention the AWESOME vocabulary words you learn while watching! :lol:
I think she's good where she is. Nemesis seems to be the Pred most interested in her (of course, she's like the ONLY Pred that knows about her right now). Whatever Phoenix's plans are for Nemesis' escape, perhaps she can try to "kidnap" Arachnitron as well and "extract" (so to speak) her Predacon side. Bum, bum, bum!
Oooo sounds good. I wonder what the maximals would do....

Of course, Arachnitron could be the one that discovers the Predacon spiders when they come to steal the stasis pod....could make for an interesting interaction there. Maybe her Predacon personality could take control then and inform them of Nemesis captive in the brig.....if Dinobot doesn't let her out first.... :wink:

Sig by WorpeX.

When those demons rise."
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Maybe her Predacon personality could take control then and inform them of Nemesis captive in the brig.....if Dinobot doesn't let her out first..
Would her predacon personality even be aware of what had happened? She didn't seem to recall anything the Maximal had done previously.

I have a vague idea of how Nemesis would get out on her own (unless of course Dinobot beats her to it). Either way it should be fun. :) And I do like the idea of Nem pursuing Arachnitron for her Predacon half, for the added excitement factor there. Need 'something' beyond just pod chasing right?

Looking forward to this next episode (provided Optimus gets around to talking to the two femmes)! Although now that we're close, I feel saddened by the fact Optimus has to die.. if even for an episode. :( Without him I foresee the Maxis having the same problem with sticking together that the Preds currently have. Although it'll be nice to see Silverbolt and Quickstrike join after, at least. (ol' Bolt is asking me what the status is every so often. Lol.. It'll be totally weird to see him court BlackArachnia, I tell ya..)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Whitegrazer will get a hug? To heck with what I said, she is staying put!!!!
:lol: Since when is Optimus not huggable? Of course, I haven't been given the chance for him to hug anyone, or vice versa. What's wrong with these Maximals? :wink:
Also, to the fact, Whitegrazer has to talk with Optimus but since she is in the CR chamber...wait...I got two ideas for that. One is showing more of Whitegrazer's little abilities or just having them talk at the beginning of the next episode. Either way works with me unless something happens...again. It's always something.
Remember when Dinobot accessed Optimus' core consciousness while he was in the CR chamber and it showed up on the computer screen (so to speak)?
Either way works for me, una, although I might prefer having them physically face to face for such a significant foresight that she has experienced.
I am currently undergoing a BW marathon of sorts....I started at episode one...so far I made it to "Other Voices" in season two. I let my bunny out of her cage every night for a few horus to roam around and I watch a bunch of episodes then. Sometimes Caramel (that's my bunny's name) watches TV with me....but lately, the colors flashing on the screen have been spooking her (at least, I think it's the colors on the screen spooking her and not something that only she can see...like spooks ).
Too cute, Blackrosefencer! XD
not to mention the AWESOME vocabulary words you learn while watching!
Me too!!
Of course, Arachnitron could be the one that discovers the Predacon spiders when they come to steal the stasis pod....could make for an interesting interaction there. Maybe her Predacon personality could take control then and inform them of Nemesis captive in the brig.....if Dinobot doesn't let her out first..
Ooooo. This is getting interesting, yesss.
And I do like the idea of Nem pursuing Arachnitron for her Predacon half, for the added excitement factor there. Need 'something' beyond just pod chasing right?
Precisely!
Looking forward to this next episode (provided Optimus gets around to talking to the two femmes)! Although now that we're close, I feel saddened by the fact Optimus has to die.. if even for an episode.
Awe. I know! It's hard to end the first season because as soon as we do, he will be gone, and when he comes back, I will have to type for a whole new body and personality. :lol: It won't be the same. But at least he'll have a hover board!
Without him I foresee the Maxis having the same problem with sticking together that the Preds currently have. Although it'll be nice to see Silverbolt and Quickstrike join after, at least. (ol' Bolt is asking me what the status is every so often. Lol.. It'll be totally weird to see him court BlackArachnia, I tell ya..)
Well, someone is going to have to step up and play leader. ...I'm thinking Rhinox or Orcariner, or even Rattrap. And since Rhinox needs to work on getting Optimus back, Orcariner might be the one to take command. He kind of reminds me of Ultra Magnus and when Prime passed on the Matrix of Leadership to him. XD I think the Maximals will be okay. For the most part.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

The Truce will be a blast to RP I think. I loved the way the characters dealed with it in the show - instead of fighting with guns they did everything by hand and "peacefully" (Robo-Noogie!).

I'd like to see us do the vote for the leader like they did in the show between Dinobot and... I think it was Rattrap. Would be cool to see who our OCs choose as the leader! Although I think it ended up as a tie in that episode, haha.

Also, are we going to have OP come back in the same crazy light show thing that brought him back in the show? It never really made much sense to me, but thats the best explanation of it I can give. O_o Would be interesting if we thought up another way to bring him back!