I surrender

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I surrender

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

People are busy with other things and we need more ppl to tryout for cannon characters, so for now...I surrender my attempt to try to figure out the RP....

Because there's only so much work I can do. And yes I know people have a life, so I'm not even stressing about it too much.

...I had a feeling this would fail to many open cannon characters. Oh well.

If anyone has any comments or concerns feel free to msg me on here.

*holds up white flag*

I...surren-der.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Well, that and your plot was rather vague.. and almost seemed like a fanfiction club rather then a roleplay. Probably should just put it on the back burner for awhile, otherwise yeah.. would of just been Cheetor and Silverbolt vs.. Tarantulus and Blackarachnia or something like that with humans randomly about. Probably would of been Transformers Animated or RID all over again.

Then of course there is the part with using canon characters, most people don't enjoy that sort of thing since they're usually restricted to how that character would think or act, which doesn't always work for what they would want to do. Probably would of gotten more transformers with fan characters. But.. then again that'd probably lead into some areas you wouldn't want to go to.