Maximal Physiology

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

xCubicZirconia wrote:He might be a gentle giant, you never know!
I actually imagine DC being a really nice guy before the destruction of Omicron, even Optimus implied it. However, in BW he shoved passed Cheetor, lifted Silverbolt off the ground, and did Lord knows how much damage to every Predacon he meets. I think he'll be giving killer hugs to seahorses lol.
Blazemane wrote:Isn't that just TM1 Megatron?
Oh shoot, my bad! Yeah, T1 Megatron is correct lol.
NaitoKage wrote:Surprised you didn't go for the Seahorse's more extravagant version..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leafy_sea_dragon

though.. sadly this is one of the few animals on the planet that would get a speed of 1 on techspecs. Though same is said for all seahorses..
One Word: Awesome

It kinda gives me that "Predacon" vibe, though.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Most sea life has a predy feel to them. Maximals are usually just birds and mammals. Not even sure WHY Cybershark and Clawjaw were maximals since they seem way more like Predacon designs. But then the same could be said for Depth Charge since Mantas are related to sharks..
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

NaitoKage wrote:Surprised you didn't go for the Seahorse's more extravagant version..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leafy_sea_dragon

though.. sadly this is one of the few animals on the planet that would get a speed of 1 on techspecs. Though same is said for all seahorses..
Actually that was the type she turns into when she gets her 2nd form, kinda like Transmetal ^^;;

I was gonna go to one of the threads and type up her past and stuff.

Alak wrote:
xCubicZirconia wrote:He might be a gentle giant, you never know!
I actually imagine DC being a really nice guy before the destruction of Omicron, even Optimus implied it. However, in BW he shoved passed Cheetor, lifted Silverbolt off the ground, and did Lord knows how much damage to every Predacon he meets. I think he'll be giving killer hugs to seahorses lol.
I picture him being sorta like a pimp b4 the massacre ^^;;;;;; not sure why, just seems like the type of guy, I guess.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Here's the image of what I was referring to:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/ ... ars107.jpg
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Alak wrote:Here's the image of what I was referring to:

he really is tall...
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

It only adds to his awesomeness! It upsets me that 3H never finished their Transformers Universe series. I really wanted to see him fight along side with the Autobots :cry:
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

*hug* dont be sad!
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Ok, new question about the physiology of Maximals and Preds. Has anyone ever wondered where their ammunition comes from, especially the missiles? I always assumed that their bodies synthesized them like how humans are always synthesizing white blood cells, proteins, etc. However, I was curious to see what everyone else had to say on the matter.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Alak wrote:Ok, new question about the physiology of Maximals and Preds. Has anyone ever wondered where their ammunition comes from, especially the missiles? I always assumed that their bodies synthesized them like how humans are always synthesizing white blood cells, proteins, etc. However, I was curious to see what everyone else had to say on the matter.
That makes sense, really. In way it does. But that is a good question ^^
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Honestly no clue. I mean yes a G1 character had that ability, but mostly alot of things didn't make sense. For instance Rhinox converting his "weapon energies" to his field dampers, which is essentially what? power for the DC motors in his chain guns? Not exactly a lot of juice required there.

Then comes to the near infinite supply of bullets he carries inside the weapons which only go empty due to plot development.

IN which I can only say one explanation. It's a cartoon, they can defy the laws of logic easily.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

lol I guess even screenwriters are prone to godmoding...
G1990

Unread post by G1990 »

Bad thing is that when they go godmoding they get pay; when we go godmoding we useally recive a hate mail.
xCubicZirconia wrote:
Alak wrote:Here's the image of what I was referring to:

he really is tall...
It wouln't be that he not tall, just all the other guys are small?
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

G1990 wrote:Bad thing is that when they go godmoding they get pay; when we go godmoding we useally recive a hate mail.
Yeah, I know right? What's up with that?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

G1990 wrote:It wouln't be that he not tall, just all the other guys are small?
I dunno, Magmatron's quite the beastly character. He towers even TM Megatron.

Oh, and here's an interesting topic: Optimus Primal. People always say that he becomes more powerful with each new body he acquires. I personally thought that Season 1 Optimus was the best offensive fighter of all three. What do you guys think?
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Oh, and here's an interesting topic: Optimus Primal.

Oooooh, don't do that when OOP and I are around. You'll end up getting an ear full ;)

I can't speak for the tm and optimal toys since mine were second hand, but I know that for his season 1 toy his stats are all 10. Especially that shiny, flaming form he got temporarily when he was kidnapped by Lio Convoy. *drools over toys* Now, while I highly doubt he could take on Unicron by himself, he is the only bot (that I know of) in the Beast Wars to have those kinds of stats. Even Megs slipped with a 9 somewhere! (now I just have to find my memory key and that book and I can show you lol. The book only showed season 1 stats though, not modified stats for 2 and 3, so I could be wrong).
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~