Maximal Physiology

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

lol hey, nothing wrong with tiny bots.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Maximal Aphrodite

Unread post by xCubicZirconia »

NaitoKage wrote:That doesn't surprise me. Even more scary is the writers for beastwars did say they could have sex. So.. yeah, your Seahorse could be trying to... implant eggs onto a Manta.. ANYWAY!
*chokes on Sundrop upon reading* I don't...think they'd be able to...have....erm... *cant even say sex in public* Major size difference...But I would pay 2 see a preggy DC x3

starshadow wrote:HOLY SLAG?! MY OC'S REALLY THAT SHORT????? *faints*
*hugs* We'll be short together! ^_^
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Short size works fine for spy types or acrobatic types. But yes, your about crotch size to Depth Charge.

And I wouldn't be surprised if there was art out there of a Pregnant Depth Charge, I've seen Pregnant Optimus Prime.

Weapons wise.. I'd say Megatron's Fusion cannon completely outclasses Bw Megatron's weapons. All the more for fuel wasting. But heck, completely different weapons technology. G1 Megatron was operating a Nuclear energy weapon while BW Megatron stuck with Lasers, Plasma, and Concussive Fireballs (Labeled as "Pyro missiles" for techspecs.)

Big Convoy's "Big Cannon" is probably closer to G1 Megatron's weapon though I haven't a clue what that thing shoots.. well, besides Matrix Energies when he pops that thing in. Could just be an Energon Discharge cannon since they always show the animation of his internal energy pumping into the thing.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

NaitoKage wrote:Short size works fine for spy types or acrobatic types. But yes, your about crotch size to Depth Charge.

And I wouldn't be surprised if there was art out there of a Pregnant Depth Charge, I've seen Pregnant Optimus Prime.
Depth Charge: *glares then looks to Optimus* Is there something you need to tell us, Primal?

xDDD

I wish I could remember where I found the sizes the last time...
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

^ lol no worries
NaitoKage wrote:Big Convoy's "Big Cannon" is probably closer to G1 Megatron's weapon though I haven't a clue what that thing shoots.. well, besides Matrix Energies when he pops that thing in. Could just be an Energon Discharge cannon since they always show the animation of his internal energy pumping into the thing.
Hmm interesting, I wonder if he suffers any physical fatigue after using his cannon. I've only watched one episode so I'm not really familiar with the workings of Japanese BW (just the names and toys).
Last edited by Alak on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, japanese beastwars are a bit different. And even more different if you compare manga and anime. Like Manga wise.. Big Convoy was made from a Real mammoth obtaining the matrix from Lio Convoy.

noted:
Characters had abilitys similar to G1 or mystical. Hienrad could freeze time and his glasses would allow him to see into the future, in the manga he was constantly in a time flux of a child version or a old man. Scuba could summon water and Lio Convoy could fly like a prop plane with his mane or form "Lio typhoons"

Characters had more or less all bodily functions of said animal, notable as one episode when a forest was on fire Tasmanian kid tried to put the fire out with his urine.

Transformers could scan things to transform into or even scan each other to have the same transformation.. kinda like the Transformers movies.

In Beastwars Neo all the characters had "unique" dwellings in the ship which worked with their beastmode. Break had a cold room with igloos if I remember right, and Hienrad had a acient japanese style house and seemed to not like technology (fitting as Tanuki are mythological animals like Kitsune, though also real animals..)

The ships in the series had advanced ais way ahead of Sentinal, though it's believed the series may be set a ways after the orignal Beastwars so that's not a surprise. They were mostly small and floated around, some had some personality quirks like D-Navi, the Destron/Predacon computer would constantly refer to a new name for herself that the crew would have to call her or suffer some unforunate wraith.

Since there was no crazy energon problems, transforming into a beast mode wasn't required in BW the second which is why most the Destrons were vehicles at the first half of the series but still the same size roughly as the maximals.

Some characters were neutral, and cybertronian society apparently had alot of earthen sports like boxing (which explains Star upper the boxing kangaroo who appears in the manga, a second in BW Neo and in the beastwars fighting videogame)

Cybertron also apparently had transformers already with beastmodes on the planet.. though it doesn't even make sense since in japan Cybertron was blown up in Headmasters..

Other then some things like.. some characters being a bit more toy accurate as you could see joints and such on them.. I can't think of much more to say. Most people already know about the weird Unicronian energies they were collecting and honestly the shows were not that impressive.

Infact.. I'd go as far as saying the beastwars animes were probably some of the worse transformers shows in japan, but still steps above Kissplayers. It was more juvenile then Beastwars, half the storylines made no sense or were a waste of time even by japanese standards and the animation was lackluster even compared to poorly animated shows.

Ofcourse.. theres a reason for this.Pretty much everything I just said, is what they did to the dubbing of Beastwars in japan. Besides making Airrazor a man(and then woman in the manga) they made Rattrap an annoying child, they made Tigatron a Samurai, and everyone else an idiot or stereotype that fits their culture. Trying to watch the japanese Dub of beastwars and knowing the language is like having screws drilled into your head slowly.. I don't recommend it.
xCubicZirconia
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I've been trying to find the manga where Rattrap is all chibi and stuff!! Where can I find scans or the actual book online? Any1 know?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Best bet probably being japan. Tranformers isn't as popular there, but they do archive manga or resell old manga.. if it isn't burned or put into landfills when they just throw things away to make room for new crap (seems more wasteful then us really..)

If your interested in G1 scans translated or BW the second..
http://www.tfarchive.com/comics/gallery ... emId=15088

Otherwise the particular comics your looking for is Beastwars Metals.. bit harder to find. Maybe they'll release another Manga collection book or something.. I dunno.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

NaitoKage wrote:Characters had abilitys similar to G1 or mystical. Hienrad could freeze time and his glasses would allow him to see into the future, in the manga he was constantly in a time flux of a child version or a old man. Scuba could summon water and Lio Convoy could fly like a prop plane with his mane or form "Lio typhoons"
Thank goodness such abilities are banned from the RPG lol.
NaitoKage wrote:Characters had more or less all bodily functions of said animal, notable as one episode when a forest was on fire Tasmanian kid tried to put the fire out with his urine.
You know I've always assumed that even the American TV show BW characters had this function. Tarantulas and Terrorsaur were seen to consume (or have a liking to consume) organic matter. There had to have been a way to dispense waste, so I'd figure they'd do it like animals would.
NaitoKage wrote:Since there was no crazy energon problems, transforming into a beast mode wasn't required in BW the second which is why most the Destrons were vehicles at the first half of the series but still the same size roughly as the maximals.
I was watching a video review of the "Lio Convoy in Imminent Danger" movie, and the guy said that Cybertrons=Maximals and Destrons=Predicons. Maybe that explains the size similarity?
NaitoKage wrote:but still steps above Kissplayers.
Oh gosh, how could it not be lol.
NaitoKage wrote:Ofcourse.. theres a reason for this.Pretty much everything I just said, is what they did to the dubbing of Beastwars in japan. Besides making Airrazor a man(and then woman in the manga) they made Rattrap an annoying child, they made Tigatron a Samurai, and everyone else an idiot or stereotype that fits their culture. Trying to watch the japanese Dub of beastwars and knowing the language is like having screws drilled into your head slowly.. I don't recommend it.
lol I actually heard about this, and I've been intentionally avoiding the manga since I don't want to see my childhood heroes get tarnished.

Thanks, though, for posting all of that information. Really helpful and it's great to learn new things everyday, especially with Beast Wars!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yes, well I was dumb watching videos on Niconico video. Which is like japanese youtube.

Autobots were always known as Cybertrons while the planet was Seibertron, Decepticons Destrons. This only changed for Car Robo where the Destrons were known as "Destrongers". Then afterwards went back to Destron.

Lets see.. that just leaves.. Robots apparently can go topless in bars and Rattrap likes oil with a touch of radium(A radioactive isotope) and Limburger sandwhiches yet that would also mean he probably has to milk cows to produce the cheese and collect grains required to make the bread for said sandwhiches.. Um.. now I'm just over analyzing.

Anyone have anything else to add?
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

^ Cheetor was too young to go inside said topless bars, but Tigatron (was it him?) got an invite. Haha I love that episode.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Tigatron AND Silverbolt.
Joshin Yasha

Unread post by Joshin Yasha »

Don't forget in "Bad Spark" when Cheetor farted :P
Don't fret precious I'm here....
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/joshinyasha/joshinsig.jpg[/img]
....Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
xCubicZirconia