New Here

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

VelociBerg

Unread post by VelociBerg »

Welcome CyberMegatron! At last someone has arrived who will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with me to fight for the (obviously worthier than the Maximals for a thousand times a thousand reasons) Predacon cause! Love the sig!
Go good guys!
*Boo* *Hiss*
[img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/271/megsbannerzo5.png[/img]
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Gary with sore throat = Optimus Palpatine :wink:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Primus

Unread post by Primus »

Hmmm, megatron!? (I'd better stay hidden lest he turns into galvatron and decides to shoot me.....again!)
Greetings, like your site it's very colourful and zesty!
*Narrowly avoids flying pengiun*Kahn!!!! KAHN!!!!!
..:The Best Games on PC are Free - Click below for download:..
ImageImageImageImageImage
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

CyberMegatron wrote:Hello, I am Megatron, owner of PredaconEmpire.com

I just signed up and looks like a pretty cool BW site. So anyways just decided to sign up.
...I didn't know you knew about this site. o_0 (Yo, Delta from the TFCog boards here.) Anyway, nice to see somewhat familiar faces around.
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo
CyberMegatron

Unread post by CyberMegatron »

Yep its the same Megatron from TFcog's Headmasters as Scourge, and TFwire's War Stories Podcast Host.

Anyhow great to be here all. It was actually your site's owner, Sapphire who got me to come here in a round about way. :D
Steven C. Phillips
Website Designer, Podcaster, Voice Actor, Blogger
Owner of: GeekCastRadio.com | StevenCPhillips.net | PredaconEmpire.com
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

CyberMegatron wrote:Anyhow great to be here all. It was actually your site's owner, Sapphire who got me to come here in a round about way. :D
yeah, she does tht. good ol Sapph! :D
at least YOU had help...took me years to find a good site...and instead i found THE BEST SLAGGING SITE ON...uh...THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!

ok im done
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome CyberMegatron! At last someone has arrived who will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with me to fight for the (obviously worthier than the Maximals for a thousand times a thousand reasons) Predacon cause!

*Boo* *Hiss*
:lol: You silly evil people with your silly evil ambitions that are always foiled by the heroes. Evil never triumphs, nooo. :wink:
Gary with sore throat = Optimus Palpatine
*smacks Silver with a frozen waffle* Never mock Garry and his soar throats! Don't make me tell him about you and your antics! :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

#rubs head# Oww... I was merely complementing Gary (yes its spelt with a single 'r' and he does make a big deal about it :P ) on his vocal range. After all he did act as the character of Femur in Shadow Raiders (War Planets) who was not exactly his stereotypical leader role. :wink:

AND WHAT ANTICS?!! #looks through every post since the beginning# Oh... right... THAT :wink:

Gary rocks and I have no problem with him whatsoever. He's kinda like the big cool cuddly uncle you wish you had. :D

I sense Miss Special hovering with an axe across my neck for drifting off topic so... uh... welcome AGAIN MEGS!! WOO!!

Yes dear...
VelociBerg

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:
:lol: You silly evil people with your silly evil ambitions that are always foiled by the heroes. Evil never triumphs, nooo. :wink:
Our time will come. Yesss.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*looks at my broken waffle* Darn it. Now I can't use it in the toaster. :lol:
I was merely complementing Gary (yes its spelt with a single 'r' and he does make a big deal about it ) on his vocal range.
I was sure that was quite the opposite; spelling it with two "r's" these days. I'm sure I heard it at least once or twice after meeting him three times. And after all the e-mails of me spelling it "Garry" and he hasn't said anything, then it's either that way or he doesn't really care. :lol: ...Or he's being too nice and not bothering to correct me. Bah!
He's kinda like the big cool cuddly uncle you wish you had.
He is! XD He's a big teddy bear.
:lol: I think not, nooo.

Megatron, I'm going to wander over to your site for look-see. I'm too curious now. Hope you don't mind! :D

EDIT: Nice site, Megs! I love the set up and the little TF icons.
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

:lol: I'll have to ensure that we bring the Aussie DVDs along at Botcon to have the voice actor interviews on show. Much fun and that's where I picked up that piece of trivia.

I concur that Megs has a very shiny site. Good work mate.

Yes dear...
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Is it on those DVD's? I watched both David's and Garry's interviews on those so far. But that was months ago and I don't remember everything they said on them. :P I forgot to mention, though, that he signs his e-mails with "Garry," so I'm confused but I'm going to keep using the double R effect because it's cooler anyway. :wink:
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well it wasn't the actual interview, its the voice actor commentary on the first two episodes. At one point, the credits role and Gary made the comment. I think it had something to do with two r's being a warrior whereas one r is more peaceful. Unless it was two r's and it was misspelt with one. Hmm.. #looks over for DVDs and realises that a mate is currently borrowing them# BLAST!

Yes dear...
CyberMegatron

Unread post by CyberMegatron »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote: Megatron, I'm going to wander over to your site for look-see. I'm too curious now. Hope you don't mind! :D

Nope, don't mind it :D

The more the better lol. Anyhow thanks for the comments all. I been working on that for a long time. Still gonna do some updates as well. But I am trying at the moment to get into the voice acting bit. I can do both Megatrons but BW best. I auditioned to be WWI Megs (G1) in the WWI comic adaptation on TFCog.net

I also host TFwire's podcast War Stories, which is a fanfic based podcast. SO if ya wanna hear ur fanfics read post em there :D
Steven C. Phillips
Website Designer, Podcaster, Voice Actor, Blogger
Owner of: GeekCastRadio.com | StevenCPhillips.net | PredaconEmpire.com
VelociBerg

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:
:lol: I think not, nooo.
Oh, I think so. Yesss.
Megatron, I'm going to wander over to your site for look-see. I'm too curious now. Hope you don't mind! :D

Wow, I agree. The whole layout, name, theme, it all blends together nicely. Awesome job, must've taken you a bit to make too.