Head of the club: Darkshadow
Members: Everblue, Landray Depth Charge, Sapphire, Joshin Yasha, Zucca, Nightmare Fuzor, Freed54, Safeguard, Miarlyn, Leigh, Blue Light, gareth, Lady Scale, Starshadow, Night Hunter
Reasons why we love Rampage:
Reasons why we love Rampage:
admire Rampage because:
Landray Depth Charge:
First, let us cover his beast form. Even something as harmless (or is
it?) as a crab can become deadly when this form is occupied by someone
like Rampage. Lethal pressure grip in his claws, his sick sense of
entertainment makes great use of this ability. How fun is it to watch
your victims scream while you crush them slowly?
just like me. He's that crazed killer who was turned against not
only the people who he hated, but EVERYONE. They cut him so deeply that
he can't SEE the 'good side' of people anymore, so he just hates
everyone. If you're in his way, you're in his way and you are thus
royally screwed. If he ever got his spark back, he could AND WOULD
easily annihilate both sides. However, then he'd be even more miserable
when he finally had nothing to take his hatred out on. There's no
Rampage is a fascinating character. He suffers so deeply and intensly, and was obviously even more bitter after the only one to enter his life that he can share his heart with dies. Such agony and madness can only be quenched by inflicting as much agony as he can on all others. Each time he kills, he feels closer to the oblivion he craves. Perhaps that's why he throws himself into harm so often. He wants to die so badly, that killing others is the closest he can come to it.
1.) His awesome voice!
2.) Best quotes in the show.
3.) He's an empath that can feel the emotions of his... victims, and he's more intelligent and powerful than everyone thinks.
Reasons I love Rampage
Rampage Fan Fiction & Art:
- Psychopaths have an X-factor unfamiliar and incomprehensible to most of us. No one knows yet whether this X-factor is genetic, pathological or spiritual. (By Lady Venom)
The soul should never be taken for granted, it is a never ending child
always learning, and always evolving.
- A switched world where Rampage hunts the murderer Depth Charge. (By Lady Venom)
- After four stellar-cycles of being on the loose, Protoform X has been captured. Now that he is contained, the bots behind his project want to know what went so horribly wrong with him. (By Sapphire) Winner of "Best Overall Fanfic & Most Thought-Provoking" 2005
Myst and Rampage have a stare-down, by Juditangelo, coloured by Sapphire
A Taste of my Evil, by Sapphire
Pre-mortem: Rampage from the fic "Countdown", by Sapphire
- By Lady Scale
"I regret everything, my sweet."
"What are you? Another like me, perhaps?"
"I rise again!"
"You will not have it Optimus! The darkness of its spark echoes my own. It belongs with me!"
"Your pain is lovely, but where is your terror? It would make this so much more amusing!
Wanna join this club? Email Sapphire with your reasons why and you'll be added to the members list.
1) His voice, although soft-spoken and subtle, conveys extreme fearsomeness and menace. One can sense a lot of emotions through his voice, such as anger, rage, sinister intentions, and even on rare occasions, a hint of loneliness and sadness.
2) He's EXTREMELY powerful. He gets pummeled with firepower from Optimus, Cheetor, and Blackarachnia and still leaps back on his feet with seemingly no damage. He takes up to FOUR blasts from Inferno's gun in Code of Hero and is STILL standing on his feet whereas one shot from that powerful flame cannon would take out a normal Maximal or Predacon with one shot! He can cause gigantic explosions with that cannon of his that no other character on the show can accomplish with normal firepower. We also get the sense that when he's fighting, he's only toying with his opponants like a cat would toy with a mouse. He's an immortal too. Heck, he may be able to take out Optimal Optimus and Megatron if he got his spark back! He could take out pretty much everyone in the Beast Wars and every single character knows it!
3) He's a very sympathetic character. He's like a Frankenstein monster created in a lab, where Maximal scientists brought untold tortures onto him, since he came online. All his anger and rage culminated when he broke out and slaughtered thousands on Omicron. When it seemed like he finally had a chance for friendship and happiness, his hopes are dashed when Transmutate dies. He is indeed a tragic and lonely figure in Beast Wars. He's not some big juggernaut with no personality.
4) His very presence simply OWNS every scene that he's in. Whether he's making threats towards Megatron or fighting against Depthcharge, his character and personality shine through. Heck, even when he's not talking, he still OWNS the scene he's in.
5) His absolute disregard for the safety of his own teammates. He doesn't even care if he smashed Inferno and Waspinator when he smashed the computer console in The Agenda pt 1 and they dived for cover. Look at what he did to Quickstrike in Agenda pt 3, when he could have stopped, instead of running over Quickstrike. Heck, he smooshed Quickstrike anyways. He abandons Inferno in Deep Metal and in Crossing the Rubicon, he casually blasts Tarantulas aside when Silverbolt used Tarantulas as a shield. What more can be said? He hates them all!
Rampage is such a tortured soul, doomed to a life of unhappiness and hatred. And he is such an interesting character because in spite of his violent tendencies, he has shown softer, more rational sides to us, especially in his relationship with Transmutate. He's a bot in pain and his only way to deal with it is to cause it. That's why he's such a fascinating character, (especially to write, I might add.)
He's just plain awesome, his toy is one of the best and his background is one of the most unique.
personality is just so perfectly dark. I don't think he's actually
evil... his past just turned him into a dark, haunted being who escapes
the memories of his past by drowning them the only way that works (by
his measures) - and that's inflicting terror and pain on everyone. In
fact, he's something like a Transformer version of Hannibal Lecter. Um..
actually a more likeable version of him, that is. And he has one of the
most perfect voices on the show. I love the way how his voice portrays
his emotions, mostly when he's in 'Happy Mode' and in 'Evil Mode'.
1.He was a behemoth of terror, a god of evil, a monster of massacres.
2.His eternal curse of a twisted spark.
3.He was so evil in a happy, playful way.
4.He towered over most transformers.
5.The name says all.
6.Fan fic writers can write a lot about Rampy if it's something funny, romantic or horror.
7.He's so bitter that he hated every other bot that he met.
8.He never really chose to be Predacon.
9.A mean arsenal of weapons and a destructive vehicle mode.
10.His torture: a squeezing of his spark.
11.The death he met was like the climax of that episode.
We will miss you, overlord of death.
1) He's such a tortured soul. He's not really evil, no
I like Rampage for the following reasons:
1. He's not inherently evil. He's just a dark and disturbed character.
2. He's an empath. He was awkwardly nice to Transmutate and reacted horribly to her death.
3. He's got a fitting voice. It shows he's sad and disturbed (and a little psychotic).
4. He had a good last fight with Depth Charge, and managed to (unwillingly) take him down.
-Don't you get it? HE'S IMMORTAL!!!
His life: he wants to eat everything and everyone
Disclaimer: None of the members nor the web mistress claims the right to Rampage. He belongs to the team of Beast Wars, as well as Hasbro.